Thursday, May 26, 2005

Strip 67

Panel 1:

Bob and Dave walk with the Butler through the mansion.

  • Bob: “So, this is where Team Terrific lives?”
  • Butler: “Yes, the Team Terrific mansion is where Team Terrific lives.”

Panel 2:

  • Dave: “Bob, I thought I told you to stop.”
  • Bob: “Oh yeah, sorry.”
  • Butler: “Stop what?”

Panel 3:

  • Dave: “He gets chatty when he gets nervous.”
  • Bob: “Yeah, I will start talking and talking and never stop. It’s just this thing that happens. But I’m fine, I’m not nervous at all. I can tell you that right now. If I were nervous I would just be chatty as all get out…”
  • Butler: “I see.”

Panel 4:

  • Bob: “…But I’m not chatty at all I’m just being my normal everyday old self and I can control myself anytime I feel like it not like there’s a problem I can control it just watch me control it you guys will think that I’m mute I will be so silent…”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home