Monday, September 05, 2005

Strip 103

Panel 1:

Bob stands atop the rubble of the fallen building. He holds Sarah's unconscious body in his arms.

1. Bob: "I don't know who did this, or why. But when I find out there will be vengeance wreaked upon them as they have never seen before. This, I swear!"

Panel 2:

Bob stands up, carrying her away from the wreckage.

1. Bob: "You are the love of my life. And I never want to see you hurt. I can't believe this could have happened."

Panel 3:

Bob walking off into the sunset carrying her.

1. Bob: "Who are you, who did this? Who are you? I shall find you, and destroy you."

5 Comments:

Blogger Bloggers Review said...

Hey, you have a cool blog here! I'll tell my friends about it.

SHOCKING Mesothelioma
blog. It contains weird stuff about Mesothelioma.
Come and check it out if you dare ;-)

9:29 PM  
Blogger mesothelioma-diagnosis-ycg said...

Cool site, why not check out my mesothelioma
site/blog when you get a chance. It covers mesothelioma
related stuff. :)

7:10 PM  
Blogger Steve Austin said...

Enjoyable blog. Please check out my abdominal mesothelioma. It is all about abdominal mesothelioma.

10:47 PM  
Blogger mesothelioma-diagnosis-ycg said...

I have bookmarked your site 'cause I like it a lot.

I have a attorney austin malignant mesothelioma pleural
site/blog. It covers attorney austin malignant mesothelioma pleural
related stuff.
If you have time, check it out! :)

7:59 AM  
Blogger Bobby M said...

Hey, I was just blogging around.
I have a site about mesothelioma cancer.
If you or someone you know have mesothelioma cancer, than you should check out our site for important information on mesothelioma cancer.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home