Bob, the Super American, and Dave, the American Super, stand atop the rooftop. Bob still is in hero pose. Dave is more normal looking. Bob on the right.
- Dave: “The Titantic Twosome? We really need to change our name.”
- Bob: “Why? What’s wrong with it? I like it.”
- Dave: “You would.”
- Bob: “Now, just what does that mean? Are you trying to call me stupid?”
- Dave: “If the shoe fits.”
- Bob: “…”
- Bob: “Let’s just find some crime to fight already. I feel like pummeling someone until death. For we are the power of right… and light. We are the TITANTIC TWOSOME!”