Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Strip 16

Panel 1:

Bob and Dave are walking home, out of costume.

  • Dave: “Next time we go out, you can announce everything you want.”
  • Bob: “I had fun.”

Panel 2:

  • Dave: “I can’t believe we had to fill out that much paperwork. Whatever happened to just turning in a criminal, and the cops handling it?”\
  • Bob: “I think it has to do with the number of heroes around the city now. The cops could never get anything done.

Panel 3:

  • Dave: “Yeah well, we are doing them a favor.”
  • Bob: “Don’t worry, we’ll get our big break soon. We’ll be names, in the papers and everything. Just you wait.”

Panel 4:

  • Dave: “Yeah, well. Until then, I have to go to work in a few hours. See you tomorrow.”
  • Bob: “That reminds me. I have to do laundry for Sarah today.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home