Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Strip 30

Panel 1:

  • Bob: “OK, let’s say that you are right. Then, what should I do? I love the girl. And she loves me.”
  • Dave: “Well, I don’t think she knows about your nightlife yet, so I doubt she’s dating you because you are a superhero. Not like you’re much of one anyway.”

Panel 2:

  • Bob: “Yeah. Wait, what does that MEAN?”
  • Dave: “That she must like you for you, and is not using you. Now, if only we could turn that to our advantage.”

Panel 3:

  • Bob: “What do you mean?”
  • Dave: “This could be our big break. We could get information out of her about other villains and catch them in the crime.”

Panel 4:

  • Bob: “And then we can become big heroes? Great plan.”
  • Dave: “I’ll be over early tomorrow for dinner, and we will start our planning then.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home