Thursday, June 16, 2005

Strip 88

Panel 1:

Bob, Sarah, Dave, and Blind fury stand atop a rooftop.

  • Bob: “I am not an idiot.”
  • Sarah: “Sweetie, I love you, but you’re not the sharpest knife in the drawer.”
  • Blind Fury: “And I am blind.”

Panel 2:

  • Bob: ”That was an honest mistake. Villains will stoop to that kind of thing all the time.”
  • Sarah: “Why do you have to bring villains into this?”
  • Blind Fury: “Hw could you mistake me for being able to see?”

Panel 3:

  • Dave: “Just drop it Bob, you won’t win this one.”
  • Bob: “Yes I will, I always win.”
  • Sarah: “Wanna bet?”

Panel 4:

Sarah, looking at Bob has her hair start to grow out into snakes.

  • Dave: “Do it.”
  • Bob: “Do what?”
  • Sarah: “Oh yeah.”
  • Blind Fury: “Oh, I wish I could see it.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home