The team stands atop the building, Bob still frozen.
- Sarah: "Too generic. And it's probably taken."
- Dave: "We could always be the Boardroom of Justice. You still have the keys to the place, right?"
- Blind Fury: "Boardroom of Justice?"
- Sarah: "It's better than nothing."
- Dave: "It's kind of catchy, and is pretty different."
- Blind Fury: "Why not?"
Sarah points towards Bob.
- Sarah: "Think we should tell him?"
- Dave: "I don't see why we need to."
- Blind Fury: "Want to just leave him here?"
Bob, as a statue, stands alone atop the rooftop.